Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Step Closer to Food Reality

Before I rush off to another meeting tonight, I just want to tell you what an awesome day I've had so far. I got to meet the woman who overseas day-to-day operations at the Food Network, Cooking Channel and some others. I also got to meet the general manager. I learned a great deal about what they are looking for in terms of new shows. Now I’ve got to make the appropriate adjustments to my show proposal.  

I know the film/TV world is a hurry-up-and-wait world but I’m so excited about having met these two. I feel like this was another part of everything falling into place. I know I’ve got more work to do. I ask for your prayers, good wishes, positive vibes, etc for clarity in my writing, for funding opportunities, and for all the right people places and items to fall into place – hopefully sooner than later.

I got a copy of the Food Network magazine and one of Giada’s cookbooks at the presentation today. Fun times!

Vistit the Food Network website at http://foodnetwork.com
Visit the Cooking Channel website at http://cookingchanneltv.com

Sorry I can’t share all the interesting information from today’s presentation because of confidentiality stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment